- Please register online, in store or call 402.429.8029.
- We require payment in full at the time of registration to hold your spot.
- All classes must meet the minimum enrollment (3-4 students) to hold. If the minimum is not meant you will be given 48 hours notice in advance. You can choose a full refund or to enroll in another class.
- All classes are for students 14* years old and above unless they are labeled as kid classes. *Younger students can join the class when accompanied by an adult. Both must register to participate in the class.
- If you need to cancel your registration, please provide at least 48 hours in advanced notice before the start of class to receive store credit.
Class Materials / Supplies
- We do not offer make-ups or credit for missed classes. Out of respect for your classmates and instructor please plan to arrive on time.
Store Return Policies
- All students and instructors are asked to use yarn purchased from Knit-Paper-Scissors.
Special Order Policies
- Yarn in its original condition may be returned for up to 60 days.
- Yarn that has been knit or wound into a ball cannot be returned.
- All needles, notions and sale items are final sale and cannot be returned.
- We are happy to place a special order for your yarn with any vendors we have relationships with.
- Special ordered yarn must be paid for in advance.
- Special ordered yarn cannot be returned.
- We know how frustrating it can be to get “stuck” with a project you are working on.
- Please call to schedule your help appointment time.
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.Cookie/Tracking Technology
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Knit-Paper-Scissors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3520 Village Dr. Suite 600, Lincoln, NE 68516. Our company registered with the State of Nebraska. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document withoutKnit-Paper-Scissors’s prior written consent.